New York Jazz Academy® Memberships give musicians and music fans an opportunity to join a dynamic community of jazz lovers and receive member benefits like discounted classes, free sessions, exclusive concert invitations, and other perks, all while supporting the NYJA mission of advancing arts education and awareness.
Membership Benefits include the following:
- 20% off tuition* for all program offerings, including lessons, classes, and ensembles for an entire year (365 days from date of purchase).
- Additional discounts* when enrolling in our member exclusive 1-year program plan.
- Class bundle* discounts! (see this page for current bundle offers).
- Member Makeup* Days! (see this page for more info on member makeup dates and details).
- Discounted practice room rates* in NYC.
- Extra discounts* to special events and jam sessions.
- Free Tickets* to select shows throughout the year.
- Free classes* occasionally offered.
- More perks* coming soon!
NYJA Membership costs $199/year. It is active and valid for a full 365 days. For example, a membership purchased on September 1, 2017 is active and valid until September 1, 2018.
How to become a member
To become a member, Purchase a Membership. It’s that simple!
Why should I support NYJA?
If you are planning on enrolling in NYJA classes regularly, then a NYJA membership pays for itself very quickly. It’s a real money-saver, in addition to being a great way to become part of a larger community of jazz musicians and fans! Also, anyone can become a member of NYJA, whether or not you plan on signing up for programs. By becoming a member of NYJA, you will be supporting an organization that helps both aspiring musicians and professional teaching artists. Your membership will help NYJA continue to offer scholarships to the neediest students, continue to offer free clinics and workshops in schools, and offer other needed services in NYC and beyond. NYJA is a school with a worthy cause, and we are happy you are choosing to support us. Thank you!
Do you have questions about becoming a member of NYJA? Contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you.