New York Jazz Academy® Memberships give musicians and music fans an opportunity to join a dynamic community of jazz lovers and receive member benefits like discounted classes, free sessions, exclusive concert invitations, and other perks, all while supporting the NYJA® mission of advancing arts education and awareness.
Membership Benefits include the following:
- 20% off tuition* for all program offerings, including lessons, classes, and ensembles for an entire year (365 days from date of purchase).
- Additional discounts* when enrolling in our member exclusive 1-year program plan.
- Discounted practice room rates* in NYC.
- Extra discounts* to special events and jam sessions.
- Free Tickets* to select shows throughout the year.
- Free classes* occasionally offered.
- More perks* coming soon!
NYJA® Membership usually costs $199/year, but it is currently on sale for $100/year. Membership is active and valid for a full 365 days. For example, a membership purchased on April 1, 2020 is active and valid until April 1, 2021.
How to become a member
To become a member, Purchase a Membership. It’s that simple!
Why should I support NYJA®?
If you are planning on enrolling in NYJA® classes regularly, then a NYJA® membership pays for itself very quickly. It’s a real money-saver, in addition to being a great way to become part of a larger community of jazz musicians and fans. Anyone can become a member of NYJA®, whether or not you plan on signing up for programs. By becoming a member of NYJA®, you will be supporting an organization that helps both aspiring musicians and professional teaching artists. Your membership will help NYJA® continue to offer scholarships to the neediest students, continue to offer free clinics and workshops in schools, and offer other needed services in NYC and beyond. NYJA® is a school with a worthy cause, and we are happy you are choosing to support us. Thank you!
Do you have questions about becoming a member of NYJA®? Contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you.