|Location||Address||Start Date||End Date||Regular Meet Days||Semester|
Check with the NYJA office for location address
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
DescriptionThis is the general tuition registration page for all in-person NYJA® Small Ensembles. Please submit your registration for your ensemble through this page. Most NYJA® Small Ensembles meet for eight (8) 1hr,50min weekly sessions per semester. Occasionally, an ensemble will meet for seven (7) sessions, depending on calendar holidays. A concert/performance date may, on occasion, be added, either as an extra session or as a substitute session. Schedules and locations are coordinated with each student through the NYJA® Office. View the school calendar here.
Want an even lower tuition rate? Sign up for our 1-year program
- Pay per semester, with no commitment necessary. You may withdraw at any time, with no penalties.
- Authorize tuition submissions for the 1st five semesters, over the course of the year, and receive the 6th semester at an additional 50% discount
Small Ensemble Times/DatesManhattan Small Ensemble section dates/hours for summer semester are listed below. Ensembles delve into a cross-section of jazz repertoire as determined by the ensemble teacher and coaches. Participants tend to range from rhythm section players (drums, bass, piano, guitar) to horns/vocals (saxophone, trumpet, trombone, etc.).
- 6pm-8pm MONDAYS April 29-June 24, holiday May 27
- 6pm-8pm TUESDAYS April 23-June 11
- 7pm-9pm WEDNESDAYS April 24-June 12
- 7pm-9pm THURSDAYS April 25-June 13
- 5pm-7pm FRIDAYS April 26-June 21, holiday May 24
- 12pm-2pm SATURDAYS April 27-June 22, holiday May 25
- 3pm-5pm SUNDAYS April 28-June 23, holiday May 26
- OTHER TIMES Check with the NYJA® Office regarding other available placements, including additional ensembles in MANHATTAN, SYOSSET, and FOREST HILLS.