Do you have a loved one who is itching to learn some jazz? Do you know someone who would love the extra push to get started? Now is the time to make the perfect gift purchase. New York Jazz Academy offers great gifts for jazz enthusiasts of all ages. Getting started is easy.
1. Choose a gift. The most popular gifts are private lessons. These range from $80 for 1 lesson to $250 for 4 lessons. Other popular gifts include the purchase of a class or workshop series. Courses start from $180. Feel free to browse our programs and course offerings or choose a private lesson package. We also sell NYJA T-Shirts, Mugs, CDs, and more at our store.
2. Make your purchase online. When making your purchase, be sure to include the name of the gift recipient as you would like it written on the gift certificate and the name and mailing address where you would like the gift certificate mailed.
3. Wait for confirmation We will confirm your purchase via email and will mail (via USPS) your gift certificate to you within 48 hours.
4. To Redeem a Gift Certificate, the recipient should contact the NYJA office and make arrangements to begin jazz studies. Gift certificates are good for one year from date of purchase.
(5. optional) If you are really in the giving mood, consider giving the gift of jazz to one a younger student. By making a donation to NYJA, you will be helping fund scholarships and instruments for students who would otherwise not be able to study with us.
If you are interested in receiving more information about lessons or other classes and rehearsals, or if you have any more specific questions regarding gifts through NYJA, please contact us by phone at (718) 426-0633, or complete our online inquiry form.